How do I activate my showmax using showmax qr code link

Welcome to Paleoenvironment Forums Reconstruction at 20 Ma How do I activate my showmax using showmax qr code link

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Showmaxlink

How to Use a QR Code with showmax qr code:

1. Sign In to Your Showmax Account:- Open the Showmax app on your mobile device or visit the Showmax website and log in with your credentials.

2. Access the QR Code Feature:- On the Showmax app or website, navigate to the section where you can manage devices or link new ones. This is typically found in your account settings or under “Device Management.”

3. Locate the QR Code Option:- Look for an option or button that allows you to link a device using a QR code. This might be labeled “Link Device,” “Add Device,” or similar.

4. Generate the QR Code:- Follow the on-screen instructions to generate a QR code. This code will usually appear on the screen of the device you’re currently using.

5. Open the Showmax App on Your New Device:- Download and install the Showmax app from your device’s app store if you haven’t already.
    – Open the app and look for an option to scan a QR code. This option is often found during the initial setup or in the settings menu.

6. Scan the QR Code:- Use the QR code scanner within the Showmax app on your new device to scan the QR code displayed on your original device.
    – Align the QR code within the scanner’s frame and allow it to process. This action will link your new device to your Showmax account.

7. Verify and Start Streaming:- Once scanned, your new device should be linked to your account. Verify that the linking is successful.
    – You can now start streaming content on your new device.</p><p>If you encounter any issues, consult the Showmax help section or contact their customer support for assistance.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: How do I activate my showmax using showmax qr code link
Your information:

css.php